<$BlogRSDURL$>

The Considerably Interesting Curricular Compendium

The home of Blerns & Sob

Visit Brins' friend

Saturday, April 02, 2005
  Happy Easter (Short Essay)

A bit late, I know, but Happy Easter anyway. I've been forgetting the website, so I thought I'd update it.

One thing I noticed, though, is that we're coming up to the CICC's first anniversary. To celebrate, let's do absolutely nothing.

...that is, unless you have any ideas...?

On a more serious note, the Pope is on his deathbed now. At the time of writing, I'm not sure if he's dead or not, but let's take down all religious boundaries for a few moments (forever ideally, but let's be realistic) and give him the respect he deserves as a person. To echo a news-report I saw last night, we may have all had disagreements with some of his convictions, but we should nonetheless appreciate his dedication and commitment to the cause of helping those less fortunate and so on.

Society being as it is today, there is probably some form of dark side to the Pope which the media will be unearthing and conspiracy-theorists will be parading over; I have to admit that I don't know enough about him to suggest such a thing, or indeed to suggest the absence of such a thing; but then, who's name is completely white, really?
 

|

Brins would appreciate it if you didn't swear in your comments




<< Home

About

Brins' Profile

E-mail Brins

--------------------------------------

BROWSE CURRICULUM

• April 2004
• May 2004
• June 2004
• July 2004
• August 2004
• September 2004
• October 2004
• November 2004
• December 2004
• January 2005
• February 2005
• March 2005
• April 2005
• May 2005
• June 2005
• July 2005
• August 2005
• September 2005
• October 2005
• November 2005
• December 2005
• January 2006
• February 2006
• March 2006
• April 2006
• May 2006
• June 2006
• September 2006
• March 2007
• June 2025


--------------------------------------

For School Pupils:

• Working with UCAS - S6 University applicants

• The truth of S6 - S6

• Shock therapy - S5 and below

• Revision Planning - S3 and up

--------------------------------------

LINKS

Rob on the net - Recommended by Brins

Talk to Rob - Chat with Robonthenet's Rob!

Walton Dell - Abandoned cottage in the woods

Omnicron RPG - free, downloadable game

--------------------------------------

Philosphers
(why is this bit still here?)

• Plato

• Descartes

• Locke

• Berkeley

--------------------------------------

Challenges:

• Dr. Wily's Revenge

• Brins' Identity

• Pirate Phrase Bonanza

Hall Of Fame

*tumbleweed rolls by*

--------------------------------------

Site Feed

Comment system supplied by Haloscan

Site Meter

(Thanks also go to Air for the site meter, commenting system and customised archive)