<$BlogRSDURL$>

The Considerably Interesting Curricular Compendium

The home of Blerns & Sob

Visit Brins' friend

Saturday, September 11, 2004
 

A challenge from Brins!

You know what, fellow bloglodytes? I had a most cracking idea! This is an amusing little thing that I just thought of, and which will henceforth liably go nowhere, but I, Brins, invoke the challenge nonetheless.

Here's the deal: do you think you know who I am? Having read the posts in this blog, can you say 'hey, yeah, this guy sounds familiar'?

If you do, that's great, because I'm officially offering a special prize to anyone who can approach me in reality (I'm afraid I won't accept your presence as a string of characters) and say 'Are you Brins?'

What's the prize? You'll have to find out for yourself, won't you?

If you think you're interested in the challenge, why not scroll through my records to get a better idea of who I am and whether or not you know me?

And so, the fun/disillusionment/embarrassment/doomed-concept begins...
 

|

Brins would appreciate it if you didn't swear in your comments




<< Home

About

Brins' Profile

E-mail Brins

--------------------------------------

BROWSE CURRICULUM

• April 2004
• May 2004
• June 2004
• July 2004
• August 2004
• September 2004
• October 2004
• November 2004
• December 2004
• January 2005
• February 2005
• March 2005
• April 2005
• May 2005
• June 2005
• July 2005
• August 2005
• September 2005
• October 2005
• November 2005
• December 2005
• January 2006
• February 2006
• March 2006
• April 2006
• May 2006
• June 2006
• September 2006
• March 2007
• June 2025


--------------------------------------

For School Pupils:

• Working with UCAS - S6 University applicants

• The truth of S6 - S6

• Shock therapy - S5 and below

• Revision Planning - S3 and up

--------------------------------------

LINKS

Rob on the net - Recommended by Brins

Talk to Rob - Chat with Robonthenet's Rob!

Walton Dell - Abandoned cottage in the woods

Omnicron RPG - free, downloadable game

--------------------------------------

Philosphers
(why is this bit still here?)

• Plato

• Descartes

• Locke

• Berkeley

--------------------------------------

Challenges:

• Dr. Wily's Revenge

• Brins' Identity

• Pirate Phrase Bonanza

Hall Of Fame

*tumbleweed rolls by*

--------------------------------------

Site Feed

Comment system supplied by Haloscan

Site Meter

(Thanks also go to Air for the site meter, commenting system and customised archive)