<$BlogRSDURL$>

The Considerably Interesting Curricular Compendium

The home of Blerns & Sob

Visit Brins' friend

Saturday, June 12, 2004
 

A 'fair'ly purposeful post from Brins


Today is a very special day, because it's the school fair! I love this time of year, since you'd be surprised at the stuff you can find there; furthermore, it's great fun, especially if people I know are there. Just last year I picked up some unprecedented articles, such as a hilarious Mario Bros. cartoon video (there was a Sonic the Hedgehog one too, but I didn't get it; hopefully, it'll turn up again this time) and an old Megaman game for the NES - which I can't even play, seeing as how I don't own the system any more - which I might be able to make useful some day. Now, if, by some amazing co-incidence, the person reading this actually knows me, and will be there (though that's as likely as Thomas Jefferson shooting King Harold) then perhaps I'll see you there! But don't worry, I won't, because you won't be there since - as has been stressed before - you probably don't exist.

But it'll be fun
 

|

Brins would appreciate it if you didn't swear in your comments




<< Home

About

Brins' Profile

E-mail Brins

--------------------------------------

BROWSE CURRICULUM

• April 2004
• May 2004
• June 2004
• July 2004
• August 2004
• September 2004
• October 2004
• November 2004
• December 2004
• January 2005
• February 2005
• March 2005
• April 2005
• May 2005
• June 2005
• July 2005
• August 2005
• September 2005
• October 2005
• November 2005
• December 2005
• January 2006
• February 2006
• March 2006
• April 2006
• May 2006
• June 2006
• September 2006
• March 2007
• June 2025


--------------------------------------

For School Pupils:

• Working with UCAS - S6 University applicants

• The truth of S6 - S6

• Shock therapy - S5 and below

• Revision Planning - S3 and up

--------------------------------------

LINKS

Rob on the net - Recommended by Brins

Talk to Rob - Chat with Robonthenet's Rob!

Walton Dell - Abandoned cottage in the woods

Omnicron RPG - free, downloadable game

--------------------------------------

Philosphers
(why is this bit still here?)

• Plato

• Descartes

• Locke

• Berkeley

--------------------------------------

Challenges:

• Dr. Wily's Revenge

• Brins' Identity

• Pirate Phrase Bonanza

Hall Of Fame

*tumbleweed rolls by*

--------------------------------------

Site Feed

Comment system supplied by Haloscan

Site Meter

(Thanks also go to Air for the site meter, commenting system and customised archive)