<$BlogRSDURL$>

The Considerably Interesting Curricular Compendium

The home of Blerns & Sob

Visit Brins' friend

Saturday, November 26, 2005
  A Message For Rob (Important notice/site update)

This is a note for Rob saying that I'd like to speak to him at once (well, soon, anyway). It's about the grand plan that I mentioned a while ago, and it's getting near time to put it into action. Like I said, around the corner.

Speaking of Rob, he's started a jolly interesting story about a poor person called Sid who has mysteriously appeared in the Land of Rob, in the form of a head. His epic adventure just cliff-hanged (I know it's not right, but nevermind) when he was taken to meet a clock with a cat on the front. Why are you reading this? Read the story instead, it's better.

I wrote that Giblock Holmes thing right after reading the story, since I felt like it for some reason. More chapters of that will come soon, hopefully. And the 'review blog' will come one day. More essays. Christmas special (no, I don't know either).

Hm. There's much to be done. Quite a coincidence, because my exams are fast-approaching, and revision is in order! Win! Clear! Complete! Failing that, pass!...

...Somebody, write a jokebook with a joke involving 'failing to pass' an exam! I will humbly accept the credit, and perhaps a percentage of cash revenue. Is that another joke for the jokebook? Perhaps not. In fact, perhaps neither of them are worthy. As Rob would say, they're "less funny than a children's jokebook".

Let's meditate on those words.
 

|

Brins would appreciate it if you didn't swear in your comments




<< Home

About

Brins' Profile

E-mail Brins

--------------------------------------

BROWSE CURRICULUM

• April 2004
• May 2004
• June 2004
• July 2004
• August 2004
• September 2004
• October 2004
• November 2004
• December 2004
• January 2005
• February 2005
• March 2005
• April 2005
• May 2005
• June 2005
• July 2005
• August 2005
• September 2005
• October 2005
• November 2005
• December 2005
• January 2006
• February 2006
• March 2006
• April 2006
• May 2006
• June 2006
• September 2006
• March 2007
• June 2025


--------------------------------------

For School Pupils:

• Working with UCAS - S6 University applicants

• The truth of S6 - S6

• Shock therapy - S5 and below

• Revision Planning - S3 and up

--------------------------------------

LINKS

Rob on the net - Recommended by Brins

Talk to Rob - Chat with Robonthenet's Rob!

Walton Dell - Abandoned cottage in the woods

Omnicron RPG - free, downloadable game

--------------------------------------

Philosphers
(why is this bit still here?)

• Plato

• Descartes

• Locke

• Berkeley

--------------------------------------

Challenges:

• Dr. Wily's Revenge

• Brins' Identity

• Pirate Phrase Bonanza

Hall Of Fame

*tumbleweed rolls by*

--------------------------------------

Site Feed

Comment system supplied by Haloscan

Site Meter

(Thanks also go to Air for the site meter, commenting system and customised archive)