<$BlogRSDURL$>

The Considerably Interesting Curricular Compendium

The home of Blerns & Sob

Visit Brins' friend

Thursday, September 08, 2005
  A New Blog? (An Important Announcement)

In following what I've noticed as something of a habit of mine, I've quite randomly/whimsically nurtured the incentive to set up a 'side blog' to this one (much like how Rob does with his debate page and so on), owed much to the overwhelming lack of support I received for the idea some months back. Sometimes I like to do things despite a lack of popular concern.

So, the announcement:

Assuming that this whim of mine holds up in the wind, I aim to make a side blog dedicated to reviewing things. What those things are should arise in due course.

I'm happy with this development, and hopefully some of you are too. It's time I put my unique reviewing philosophy into action, where:

all sides to and of the item in concern is considered;
any ratings/scores received for items, if any, aim to inform as many opinions as possible.

You see, as Rob has told me, all individual reviews are bound to be biased according to the reviewer. I'm going to try my hardest to transcend this boundary and reach a point where, ideally, all people can relate to the review. This is the philosophy!

For the curious, this entire notion came to me in a space of approximately 1.8 seconds, brought about by a very short, nostalgic trip to this commendable review-related site. (It's changed appearance since my first visit; I liked it best back then, but to each his own...)

Anyway, more information on this as it develops! Keep shining, friends! (I don't know why I said that either.)
 

|

Brins would appreciate it if you didn't swear in your comments




<< Home

About

Brins' Profile

E-mail Brins

--------------------------------------

BROWSE CURRICULUM

• April 2004
• May 2004
• June 2004
• July 2004
• August 2004
• September 2004
• October 2004
• November 2004
• December 2004
• January 2005
• February 2005
• March 2005
• April 2005
• May 2005
• June 2005
• July 2005
• August 2005
• September 2005
• October 2005
• November 2005
• December 2005
• January 2006
• February 2006
• March 2006
• April 2006
• May 2006
• June 2006
• September 2006
• March 2007
• June 2025


--------------------------------------

For School Pupils:

• Working with UCAS - S6 University applicants

• The truth of S6 - S6

• Shock therapy - S5 and below

• Revision Planning - S3 and up

--------------------------------------

LINKS

Rob on the net - Recommended by Brins

Talk to Rob - Chat with Robonthenet's Rob!

Walton Dell - Abandoned cottage in the woods

Omnicron RPG - free, downloadable game

--------------------------------------

Philosphers
(why is this bit still here?)

• Plato

• Descartes

• Locke

• Berkeley

--------------------------------------

Challenges:

• Dr. Wily's Revenge

• Brins' Identity

• Pirate Phrase Bonanza

Hall Of Fame

*tumbleweed rolls by*

--------------------------------------

Site Feed

Comment system supplied by Haloscan

Site Meter

(Thanks also go to Air for the site meter, commenting system and customised archive)