<$BlogRSDURL$>

The Considerably Interesting Curricular Compendium

The home of Blerns & Sob

Visit Brins' friend

Monday, August 15, 2005
  Brinsria Shall Live (About Brins)

Now that the Year Book is received and read, I can now confirm that I have indeed been voted most likely to take over the world, which I would say is quite an honourable position to win. I might not be expected as Prime Minister, but, then again, who cares when you rule over the head of British parliament, and indeed everyone else on the planet?

I shouldn't reveal plans about my impending conquest, but I will anyway: I aim to do nothing.

I think it would be rather mean and egoistic of me to rule over everyone else and consider myself capable of handling such a role. The world is quite a large place to rule, nevermind take over, and I would probably have difficulty appeasing all peoples and nations in an appropriate manner. Not to mention, I'd be very arrogant to announce myself as master of the world.

Don't worry, though; I'll be sure to do my studying before embarking on any global dominating. For practice, perhaps I should try taking over a small planet first, like Mercury. That's quite small, isn't it?

The only thing left to do is found my own religion. I won't do that.

It's time to acknowledge that, of course, I'm only joking about all this. No, not about not starting my own religion; but I won't take over the world. I respect everyone on it too much to subjugate them. Because everyone deserves respect, don't they? We're all equals, after all.
 

|

Brins would appreciate it if you didn't swear in your comments




<< Home

About

Brins' Profile

E-mail Brins

--------------------------------------

BROWSE CURRICULUM

• April 2004
• May 2004
• June 2004
• July 2004
• August 2004
• September 2004
• October 2004
• November 2004
• December 2004
• January 2005
• February 2005
• March 2005
• April 2005
• May 2005
• June 2005
• July 2005
• August 2005
• September 2005
• October 2005
• November 2005
• December 2005
• January 2006
• February 2006
• March 2006
• April 2006
• May 2006
• June 2006
• September 2006
• March 2007
• June 2025


--------------------------------------

For School Pupils:

• Working with UCAS - S6 University applicants

• The truth of S6 - S6

• Shock therapy - S5 and below

• Revision Planning - S3 and up

--------------------------------------

LINKS

Rob on the net - Recommended by Brins

Talk to Rob - Chat with Robonthenet's Rob!

Walton Dell - Abandoned cottage in the woods

Omnicron RPG - free, downloadable game

--------------------------------------

Philosphers
(why is this bit still here?)

• Plato

• Descartes

• Locke

• Berkeley

--------------------------------------

Challenges:

• Dr. Wily's Revenge

• Brins' Identity

• Pirate Phrase Bonanza

Hall Of Fame

*tumbleweed rolls by*

--------------------------------------

Site Feed

Comment system supplied by Haloscan

Site Meter

(Thanks also go to Air for the site meter, commenting system and customised archive)