<$BlogRSDURL$>

The Considerably Interesting Curricular Compendium

The home of Blerns & Sob

Visit Brins' friend

Friday, July 29, 2005
  Guestbook Down (Site update)

The guestbook that I had up has been taken down, partly because no-one was signing it, but also because I realise that blogs aren't the kind of thing you sign a guestbook for; unlike an actual website, there's little individual effort put up in the site template, so no-one has anything to comment on liking or disliking about the site as a whole.

I'd prefer it if you wrote actual comments below the posts I make instead. You'll be happy to know that I've installed a link between the comments you make and my email address, so all comments reach me instantly (to do this involved some degree of mouse-clicking. Check the 'settings' tab and 'comments' on your blog-editor to find this option).

That's all there is to say for this one. I was thinking of changing the background colour to a light brown (rather than greyish-white), but I won't make any changes that aren't appreciated. Please give us some feedback on this one.
 

|

Brins would appreciate it if you didn't swear in your comments




<< Home

About

Brins' Profile

E-mail Brins

--------------------------------------

BROWSE CURRICULUM

• April 2004
• May 2004
• June 2004
• July 2004
• August 2004
• September 2004
• October 2004
• November 2004
• December 2004
• January 2005
• February 2005
• March 2005
• April 2005
• May 2005
• June 2005
• July 2005
• August 2005
• September 2005
• October 2005
• November 2005
• December 2005
• January 2006
• February 2006
• March 2006
• April 2006
• May 2006
• June 2006
• September 2006
• March 2007
• June 2025


--------------------------------------

For School Pupils:

• Working with UCAS - S6 University applicants

• The truth of S6 - S6

• Shock therapy - S5 and below

• Revision Planning - S3 and up

--------------------------------------

LINKS

Rob on the net - Recommended by Brins

Talk to Rob - Chat with Robonthenet's Rob!

Walton Dell - Abandoned cottage in the woods

Omnicron RPG - free, downloadable game

--------------------------------------

Philosphers
(why is this bit still here?)

• Plato

• Descartes

• Locke

• Berkeley

--------------------------------------

Challenges:

• Dr. Wily's Revenge

• Brins' Identity

• Pirate Phrase Bonanza

Hall Of Fame

*tumbleweed rolls by*

--------------------------------------

Site Feed

Comment system supplied by Haloscan

Site Meter

(Thanks also go to Air for the site meter, commenting system and customised archive)