<$BlogRSDURL$>

The Considerably Interesting Curricular Compendium

The home of Blerns & Sob

Visit Brins' friend

Friday, February 11, 2005
  Rob's Challenge

Ahoy there, mateys. Rob's got a new challenge for this month - if you want a chance of the prize, get over there immediately.

In other news, I notice Rob seems to receive many more comments from a wide variety of people at his site. Now, I'm not saying I'm displeased with any of my regulars or passerbies, but I am curious as to why this is.

I know I've asked you about this in the past, but I would strongly appreciate if you were to comment, sign the guestbook, email me or do anything to inform me as to exactly what you want to see here, what you want changed (anything, just ask, I'm immune to insults) or what you'd like me to talk about.

For now, I had an idea: if anybody would like me to write a post or essay about a topic, let me know what it is. Feel free to bring up something that's relevant to you and I'll give you something interesting about it (or at least try, or forget). That's one way to spice up the site.


In alternate news, the exams are over. That's nice. Enjoy yourselves!
 

|

Brins would appreciate it if you didn't swear in your comments




<< Home

About

Brins' Profile

E-mail Brins

--------------------------------------

BROWSE CURRICULUM

• April 2004
• May 2004
• June 2004
• July 2004
• August 2004
• September 2004
• October 2004
• November 2004
• December 2004
• January 2005
• February 2005
• March 2005
• April 2005
• May 2005
• June 2005
• July 2005
• August 2005
• September 2005
• October 2005
• November 2005
• December 2005
• January 2006
• February 2006
• March 2006
• April 2006
• May 2006
• June 2006
• September 2006
• March 2007
• June 2025


--------------------------------------

For School Pupils:

• Working with UCAS - S6 University applicants

• The truth of S6 - S6

• Shock therapy - S5 and below

• Revision Planning - S3 and up

--------------------------------------

LINKS

Rob on the net - Recommended by Brins

Talk to Rob - Chat with Robonthenet's Rob!

Walton Dell - Abandoned cottage in the woods

Omnicron RPG - free, downloadable game

--------------------------------------

Philosphers
(why is this bit still here?)

• Plato

• Descartes

• Locke

• Berkeley

--------------------------------------

Challenges:

• Dr. Wily's Revenge

• Brins' Identity

• Pirate Phrase Bonanza

Hall Of Fame

*tumbleweed rolls by*

--------------------------------------

Site Feed

Comment system supplied by Haloscan

Site Meter

(Thanks also go to Air for the site meter, commenting system and customised archive)