<$BlogRSDURL$>

The Considerably Interesting Curricular Compendium

The home of Blerns & Sob

Visit Brins' friend

Tuesday, January 18, 2005
  Who wants my novel?!

Continuing rapidly from the last post, I had an Xtastic idea (the X is meaningless, don't worry) - why don't I publish my novel that I wrote in Primary school, 'The Cave'?!

That book strikes a chord with me. I was young, but I wrote it. I'm no ego-tist, never was. I was always the average boy, never amongst the clever-clogses which the teachers so beloved (if you ever want to hear me on the educational system, let me know). Yet, somehow, piercing through all this discouragement and neglect, I wrote a novel. No short work at that: 16 chapters.

'The Cave' is about a young boy (can't remember how young, it mentions it near the end) who accidentally wanders into a Cave on top of a mountain. The Cave closes in behind him, and he's trapped! Jamie must escape!

Sounds simple? It seems so, but everything takes a turn for the complex when our hero comes across two mysterious men who appear to be working for an even more mysterious force. What are their intentions? What is 'The Cave'? Let me tell you, only the first 5 chapters take place in the Cave itself, and what happens after that is the beginning of a journey you could never expect! A quest of magic, danger, friendship and something else.

Enough banter, my question: would you buy this book?
 

|

Brins would appreciate it if you didn't swear in your comments




<< Home

About

Brins' Profile

E-mail Brins

--------------------------------------

BROWSE CURRICULUM

• April 2004
• May 2004
• June 2004
• July 2004
• August 2004
• September 2004
• October 2004
• November 2004
• December 2004
• January 2005
• February 2005
• March 2005
• April 2005
• May 2005
• June 2005
• July 2005
• August 2005
• September 2005
• October 2005
• November 2005
• December 2005
• January 2006
• February 2006
• March 2006
• April 2006
• May 2006
• June 2006
• September 2006
• March 2007
• June 2025


--------------------------------------

For School Pupils:

• Working with UCAS - S6 University applicants

• The truth of S6 - S6

• Shock therapy - S5 and below

• Revision Planning - S3 and up

--------------------------------------

LINKS

Rob on the net - Recommended by Brins

Talk to Rob - Chat with Robonthenet's Rob!

Walton Dell - Abandoned cottage in the woods

Omnicron RPG - free, downloadable game

--------------------------------------

Philosphers
(why is this bit still here?)

• Plato

• Descartes

• Locke

• Berkeley

--------------------------------------

Challenges:

• Dr. Wily's Revenge

• Brins' Identity

• Pirate Phrase Bonanza

Hall Of Fame

*tumbleweed rolls by*

--------------------------------------

Site Feed

Comment system supplied by Haloscan

Site Meter

(Thanks also go to Air for the site meter, commenting system and customised archive)