<$BlogRSDURL$>

The Considerably Interesting Curricular Compendium

The home of Blerns & Sob

Visit Brins' friend

Friday, October 29, 2004
 

Update from Brins


I think I'll take a break from doing summaries of the week for now (unless something crops up which I'd like to mention), since there's nothing going on worth mentioning, and I'm only human. It's not like you want to hear about my life anyway...

...even though this is a curricular compendium...

...but nevertheless, there's no philosophy club on either today or next week, which is an absolute outrage, but nevermind. As a consolation of sorts, I've put up a list of philosophers on the menu bar which have been covered so far in the club for you to look up (does anyone else think Descartes looks like Rowan Atkinson?).

I took that tune down as well, partly because you're probably getting tired of it, and partly because it wasn't working last I checked. If you want another one or the same one back up again, let me know. I'm preparing for Halloween now, anyway. Speaking of Halloween, I've just noticed that that site's it's gotten back on its feet since last I mentioned it. Just typical.

Don't forget to come here on Halloween, or you'll most liably not be sorry
 

|

Brins would appreciate it if you didn't swear in your comments




<< Home

About

Brins' Profile

E-mail Brins

--------------------------------------

BROWSE CURRICULUM

• April 2004
• May 2004
• June 2004
• July 2004
• August 2004
• September 2004
• October 2004
• November 2004
• December 2004
• January 2005
• February 2005
• March 2005
• April 2005
• May 2005
• June 2005
• July 2005
• August 2005
• September 2005
• October 2005
• November 2005
• December 2005
• January 2006
• February 2006
• March 2006
• April 2006
• May 2006
• June 2006
• September 2006
• March 2007
• June 2025


--------------------------------------

For School Pupils:

• Working with UCAS - S6 University applicants

• The truth of S6 - S6

• Shock therapy - S5 and below

• Revision Planning - S3 and up

--------------------------------------

LINKS

Rob on the net - Recommended by Brins

Talk to Rob - Chat with Robonthenet's Rob!

Walton Dell - Abandoned cottage in the woods

Omnicron RPG - free, downloadable game

--------------------------------------

Philosphers
(why is this bit still here?)

• Plato

• Descartes

• Locke

• Berkeley

--------------------------------------

Challenges:

• Dr. Wily's Revenge

• Brins' Identity

• Pirate Phrase Bonanza

Hall Of Fame

*tumbleweed rolls by*

--------------------------------------

Site Feed

Comment system supplied by Haloscan

Site Meter

(Thanks also go to Air for the site meter, commenting system and customised archive)