<$BlogRSDURL$>

The Considerably Interesting Curricular Compendium

The home of Blerns & Sob

Visit Brins' friend

Sunday, October 03, 2004
 

A musical post from Brins


You know, I was just thinking. This is my curriculum's compendium, and it's about time I referred to something involving my interestests, isn't it? I know that most of you aren't interested in that, so I'll make this very brief.

I compose music in some of my spare time, since I've got a modern keyboard that can record stuff and so on. I never really got a chance to do it before, and it's actually quite fun. Since several months ago when I started, I've made about 50 tunes- some long, some short, in a variety of styles. I really ought to publish some of them some day (or whatever it is you do with music. 'Release', I suppose); could be quite amusing.

Anyway, there you go. The thought just came into my head.

If I ever find a way to upload things onto the CICC, I might put some of the tunes up here. The lesser ones, at least. I can't be bothered to combat copyright infringement...

Have fun, gang
 

|

Brins would appreciate it if you didn't swear in your comments




<< Home

About

Brins' Profile

E-mail Brins

--------------------------------------

BROWSE CURRICULUM

• April 2004
• May 2004
• June 2004
• July 2004
• August 2004
• September 2004
• October 2004
• November 2004
• December 2004
• January 2005
• February 2005
• March 2005
• April 2005
• May 2005
• June 2005
• July 2005
• August 2005
• September 2005
• October 2005
• November 2005
• December 2005
• January 2006
• February 2006
• March 2006
• April 2006
• May 2006
• June 2006
• September 2006
• March 2007
• June 2025


--------------------------------------

For School Pupils:

• Working with UCAS - S6 University applicants

• The truth of S6 - S6

• Shock therapy - S5 and below

• Revision Planning - S3 and up

--------------------------------------

LINKS

Rob on the net - Recommended by Brins

Talk to Rob - Chat with Robonthenet's Rob!

Walton Dell - Abandoned cottage in the woods

Omnicron RPG - free, downloadable game

--------------------------------------

Philosphers
(why is this bit still here?)

• Plato

• Descartes

• Locke

• Berkeley

--------------------------------------

Challenges:

• Dr. Wily's Revenge

• Brins' Identity

• Pirate Phrase Bonanza

Hall Of Fame

*tumbleweed rolls by*

--------------------------------------

Site Feed

Comment system supplied by Haloscan

Site Meter

(Thanks also go to Air for the site meter, commenting system and customised archive)