<$BlogRSDURL$>

The Considerably Interesting Curricular Compendium

The home of Blerns & Sob

Visit Brins' friend

Friday, September 03, 2004
 

A button-repressing post from Brins


Alas, I have no tomatoes. You may have noticed I like to keep a minimum of 1 post per week, Friday being the update date. Sorry that I don't have anything interesting to tell you all; as soon as I master the picture sending mechanism, I'll see about spicing up these records with a few parsley sprinkles here and there. But fear not, my friends, for I have something of meagre interest to show you.

Rainy day? Balderdash! That's no excuse for fun! Can you rise to the ranks of stardom with holdthebutton.com?!

Probably not. I personally am not worthy of the button-holding talents of the incorrigably esteemed individuals (perhaps teams...?) that have mastered the art of button-holding. But who knows, could you be the next mouse man. Never rule out the possibilities; the junction to stardom has many branches, as does the staircase have many steps. Are you going to trudge all the way up? Or leap a few? Your call...

That's all for this week. I always find a way to elongate these records beyond reason.

Goodbye, from Brins

Update: Alert! Alert! You won't believe what just happened to me. I was perusing some entertainment at holdthebutton.com, when suddenly I accidentally pressed the right hand mouse button while holding the button. The counter kept going! There is a glitch in the otherwise unmalignable Button! Goodness me, someone's gotta tell the guy who made it about this! It's a travesty!
 

|

Brins would appreciate it if you didn't swear in your comments




<< Home

About

Brins' Profile

E-mail Brins

--------------------------------------

BROWSE CURRICULUM

• April 2004
• May 2004
• June 2004
• July 2004
• August 2004
• September 2004
• October 2004
• November 2004
• December 2004
• January 2005
• February 2005
• March 2005
• April 2005
• May 2005
• June 2005
• July 2005
• August 2005
• September 2005
• October 2005
• November 2005
• December 2005
• January 2006
• February 2006
• March 2006
• April 2006
• May 2006
• June 2006
• September 2006
• March 2007
• June 2025


--------------------------------------

For School Pupils:

• Working with UCAS - S6 University applicants

• The truth of S6 - S6

• Shock therapy - S5 and below

• Revision Planning - S3 and up

--------------------------------------

LINKS

Rob on the net - Recommended by Brins

Talk to Rob - Chat with Robonthenet's Rob!

Walton Dell - Abandoned cottage in the woods

Omnicron RPG - free, downloadable game

--------------------------------------

Philosphers
(why is this bit still here?)

• Plato

• Descartes

• Locke

• Berkeley

--------------------------------------

Challenges:

• Dr. Wily's Revenge

• Brins' Identity

• Pirate Phrase Bonanza

Hall Of Fame

*tumbleweed rolls by*

--------------------------------------

Site Feed

Comment system supplied by Haloscan

Site Meter

(Thanks also go to Air for the site meter, commenting system and customised archive)