<$BlogRSDURL$>

The Considerably Interesting Curricular Compendium

The home of Blerns & Sob

Visit Brins' friend

Thursday, September 07, 2006
  Triumphant Return for Brins (Hello)

I apologise for not being here so long, and I apologise to all those people who hate it when webmasters apologise for not updating for a long time. I don't have any excuses for neglecting the 'CICC' (I admit, the name means nothing), or at least none I'd like to share, but fear not! Brins is back for today, and with that said, here's something I found very funny: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPxY8lpYAUM

It's an amaglam of certain clips from this old 'The Legend of Zelda' cartoon show, and I have to say I enjoyed watching it. (Conventionally, that link would be to a Wikipedia article, but it's not for me to judge.) You don't have to watch, of course, but I'd recommend it. That's right, a recommendation from Brins! Tell your friends! In fact, tell everybody! This film must be seen!

[It doesn't really have to be seen, though...]
 

|

Brins would appreciate it if you didn't swear in your comments




<< Home

About

Brins' Profile

E-mail Brins

--------------------------------------

BROWSE CURRICULUM

• April 2004
• May 2004
• June 2004
• July 2004
• August 2004
• September 2004
• October 2004
• November 2004
• December 2004
• January 2005
• February 2005
• March 2005
• April 2005
• May 2005
• June 2005
• July 2005
• August 2005
• September 2005
• October 2005
• November 2005
• December 2005
• January 2006
• February 2006
• March 2006
• April 2006
• May 2006
• June 2006
• September 2006
• March 2007
• June 2025


--------------------------------------

For School Pupils:

• Working with UCAS - S6 University applicants

• The truth of S6 - S6

• Shock therapy - S5 and below

• Revision Planning - S3 and up

--------------------------------------

LINKS

Rob on the net - Recommended by Brins

Talk to Rob - Chat with Robonthenet's Rob!

Walton Dell - Abandoned cottage in the woods

Omnicron RPG - free, downloadable game

--------------------------------------

Philosphers
(why is this bit still here?)

• Plato

• Descartes

• Locke

• Berkeley

--------------------------------------

Challenges:

• Dr. Wily's Revenge

• Brins' Identity

• Pirate Phrase Bonanza

Hall Of Fame

*tumbleweed rolls by*

--------------------------------------

Site Feed

Comment system supplied by Haloscan

Site Meter

(Thanks also go to Air for the site meter, commenting system and customised archive)