<$BlogRSDURL$>

The Considerably Interesting Curricular Compendium

The home of Blerns & Sob

Visit Brins' friend

Saturday, January 07, 2006
  About Reviews (About Brins)

You might have been to my Review blog by now, which I made public on Christmas (it was supposed to be a present, but that's for your opinion to judge). Well, now I think I should point out that I can't predict how often I'll be doing reviews for things. It's been a while, so what I'm trying to say is: please don't be upset to find it's not been updated for some time, since inspiration works in funny ways.

If you've been there, you'll know that I've got a messed-up review system. It doesn't like to pronounce a fixed judgement of good or bad on any particular item; I do it because, the way I see it, you'll always find tons of reviews out there on Captain Internet for things, and they'll always defy each-other completely on all sorts of aspects. Some think one thing's good, whereas another takes the complete opposite view.

As Rob also once said, there's no such thing as an unbiased review...

... And speaking of Rob, part 5 of his happy story is here. A massive twist, might I add!
 

|

Brins would appreciate it if you didn't swear in your comments




<< Home

About

Brins' Profile

E-mail Brins

--------------------------------------

BROWSE CURRICULUM

• April 2004
• May 2004
• June 2004
• July 2004
• August 2004
• September 2004
• October 2004
• November 2004
• December 2004
• January 2005
• February 2005
• March 2005
• April 2005
• May 2005
• June 2005
• July 2005
• August 2005
• September 2005
• October 2005
• November 2005
• December 2005
• January 2006
• February 2006
• March 2006
• April 2006
• May 2006
• June 2006
• September 2006
• March 2007
• June 2025


--------------------------------------

For School Pupils:

• Working with UCAS - S6 University applicants

• The truth of S6 - S6

• Shock therapy - S5 and below

• Revision Planning - S3 and up

--------------------------------------

LINKS

Rob on the net - Recommended by Brins

Talk to Rob - Chat with Robonthenet's Rob!

Walton Dell - Abandoned cottage in the woods

Omnicron RPG - free, downloadable game

--------------------------------------

Philosphers
(why is this bit still here?)

• Plato

• Descartes

• Locke

• Berkeley

--------------------------------------

Challenges:

• Dr. Wily's Revenge

• Brins' Identity

• Pirate Phrase Bonanza

Hall Of Fame

*tumbleweed rolls by*

--------------------------------------

Site Feed

Comment system supplied by Haloscan

Site Meter

(Thanks also go to Air for the site meter, commenting system and customised archive)