<$BlogRSDURL$>

The Considerably Interesting Curricular Compendium

The home of Blerns & Sob

Visit Brins' friend

Friday, December 31, 2004
 

Update from Brins! UPDATE FROM BRINS!!!!


At last, at long, long last, after so many many months of wishing, dreaming and hoping, I finally have it! The key to the CICC's salvation! The Holy Grail of blogs!!

We have our very own guestbook!! Are you happy?! SIGN IT NOW!!!

I had no idea it would be this simple. I would like to take this opportunity to thank absolutely no-one. Well, with one exception (I will be forever indebted to this website for showing me the path to guestbooks). Surely, this is proof that the power of love and friendship can conquer all boundaries!

But of course, as naive as I am, I know full well that my rush of delight will quickly fade upon my discovery that no-one signs my guestbook; after all, no-one signed that last one. However, there's always the possibility that people DO sign it, which would be brilliant.

Come on, friends. It's time for those comments I've been pleading for for so long!

I really can garble on about nothing, can't I? Just one thing:

SIGN THAT GUESTBOOK!!!
 

|

Brins would appreciate it if you didn't swear in your comments




<< Home

About

Brins' Profile

E-mail Brins

--------------------------------------

BROWSE CURRICULUM

• April 2004
• May 2004
• June 2004
• July 2004
• August 2004
• September 2004
• October 2004
• November 2004
• December 2004
• January 2005
• February 2005
• March 2005
• April 2005
• May 2005
• June 2005
• July 2005
• August 2005
• September 2005
• October 2005
• November 2005
• December 2005
• January 2006
• February 2006
• March 2006
• April 2006
• May 2006
• June 2006
• September 2006
• March 2007
• June 2025


--------------------------------------

For School Pupils:

• Working with UCAS - S6 University applicants

• The truth of S6 - S6

• Shock therapy - S5 and below

• Revision Planning - S3 and up

--------------------------------------

LINKS

Rob on the net - Recommended by Brins

Talk to Rob - Chat with Robonthenet's Rob!

Walton Dell - Abandoned cottage in the woods

Omnicron RPG - free, downloadable game

--------------------------------------

Philosphers
(why is this bit still here?)

• Plato

• Descartes

• Locke

• Berkeley

--------------------------------------

Challenges:

• Dr. Wily's Revenge

• Brins' Identity

• Pirate Phrase Bonanza

Hall Of Fame

*tumbleweed rolls by*

--------------------------------------

Site Feed

Comment system supplied by Haloscan

Site Meter

(Thanks also go to Air for the site meter, commenting system and customised archive)