<$BlogRSDURL$>

The Considerably Interesting Curricular Compendium

The home of Blerns & Sob

Visit Brins' friend

Friday, November 19, 2004
 

A stream of unnecessary links from Brins


To compensate for my lack of inefficiency, here's a bundle of miscellaneous and mostly-unaccountable links which I don't deem close enough to go in the links section:

1)http://god.com
- One day, out of complete boredom/apathy, I thought I'd test the mettle to find out who the first person to coin the url of GOD was. Disappointingly, it's just a stream of 'Christian links'. Oh well.

2)http://snopes.com
- Looks like the sun's not going to blow up in six years after all. [And no, I don't know why the heck it's called snopes.]

3)http://destruction.com
- Newsflash, everyone: destruction.com is no longer under construction [yes, it WAS once].

I hope that keeps you happy. Check out the middle one for a website infinitely more informative/interesting than mine.

To end this seemingly random post, I read the book of the dead, and did not once see Horus being referred to as 'KRST'. So I'm confused.

- Brins
 

|

Brins would appreciate it if you didn't swear in your comments




<< Home

About

Brins' Profile

E-mail Brins

--------------------------------------

BROWSE CURRICULUM

• April 2004
• May 2004
• June 2004
• July 2004
• August 2004
• September 2004
• October 2004
• November 2004
• December 2004
• January 2005
• February 2005
• March 2005
• April 2005
• May 2005
• June 2005
• July 2005
• August 2005
• September 2005
• October 2005
• November 2005
• December 2005
• January 2006
• February 2006
• March 2006
• April 2006
• May 2006
• June 2006
• September 2006
• March 2007
• June 2025


--------------------------------------

For School Pupils:

• Working with UCAS - S6 University applicants

• The truth of S6 - S6

• Shock therapy - S5 and below

• Revision Planning - S3 and up

--------------------------------------

LINKS

Rob on the net - Recommended by Brins

Talk to Rob - Chat with Robonthenet's Rob!

Walton Dell - Abandoned cottage in the woods

Omnicron RPG - free, downloadable game

--------------------------------------

Philosphers
(why is this bit still here?)

• Plato

• Descartes

• Locke

• Berkeley

--------------------------------------

Challenges:

• Dr. Wily's Revenge

• Brins' Identity

• Pirate Phrase Bonanza

Hall Of Fame

*tumbleweed rolls by*

--------------------------------------

Site Feed

Comment system supplied by Haloscan

Site Meter

(Thanks also go to Air for the site meter, commenting system and customised archive)