<$BlogRSDURL$>

The Considerably Interesting Curricular Compendium

The home of Blerns & Sob

Visit Brins' friend

Saturday, October 16, 2004
 

A summary of the week from Brins


Alas, the summary of the week is a day late, but don't worry: I'll cover everything.

After my bodacious birthday, I have come out with something I've been waiting for for years:
my very own digital camera! Do you know what this means, friends?! Perhaps you'll be seeing some more interesting pictures on the CICC before you know it.

I also received my very own guitar, courtesy of my dear cousin Air, to whom I once again express my thanks. Now I can start a rock band or something.

But it's been a fine week, with nothing out of the ordinary happening - as is the norm with me - but unfortunately, I'm afraid I missed out on everyone's favourite: the Philosphy Club (notice capitalisation), but then so did everyone. I was at an important meeting for the upcoming talent show in which fun will surely commence. Everyone else missed it due to some court case that budding lawyers were recommended to attend.

I'm not much for law, though.

Did you expect more? Now honestly, you should know me worse than that. Yes, I can now officially play Mozart's 40th Something-or-other on the keyboard/piano, so there you go.

Did you expect more? Well, nevermind.

Enjoy your weekend
 

|

Brins would appreciate it if you didn't swear in your comments




<< Home

About

Brins' Profile

E-mail Brins

--------------------------------------

BROWSE CURRICULUM

• April 2004
• May 2004
• June 2004
• July 2004
• August 2004
• September 2004
• October 2004
• November 2004
• December 2004
• January 2005
• February 2005
• March 2005
• April 2005
• May 2005
• June 2005
• July 2005
• August 2005
• September 2005
• October 2005
• November 2005
• December 2005
• January 2006
• February 2006
• March 2006
• April 2006
• May 2006
• June 2006
• September 2006
• March 2007
• June 2025


--------------------------------------

For School Pupils:

• Working with UCAS - S6 University applicants

• The truth of S6 - S6

• Shock therapy - S5 and below

• Revision Planning - S3 and up

--------------------------------------

LINKS

Rob on the net - Recommended by Brins

Talk to Rob - Chat with Robonthenet's Rob!

Walton Dell - Abandoned cottage in the woods

Omnicron RPG - free, downloadable game

--------------------------------------

Philosphers
(why is this bit still here?)

• Plato

• Descartes

• Locke

• Berkeley

--------------------------------------

Challenges:

• Dr. Wily's Revenge

• Brins' Identity

• Pirate Phrase Bonanza

Hall Of Fame

*tumbleweed rolls by*

--------------------------------------

Site Feed

Comment system supplied by Haloscan

Site Meter

(Thanks also go to Air for the site meter, commenting system and customised archive)