<$BlogRSDURL$>

The Considerably Interesting Curricular Compendium

The home of Blerns & Sob

Visit Brins' friend

Friday, September 10, 2004
 

A showstopper of a post from Brins


I didn't really want to put anything about this on the CICC, but when I think about it, it's a part of my life... and this is a Curricular Compendium... so I guess it deserves to be here.

Well, the school show is going to be beginning soon, as regards rehearsals. The auditions were fairly recent, and there was a surprisingly small turnout for male lead roles. However, the only part which more than one person (two people, to be precise) would like is the one I'm going for. It's either me or him, and we'll just have to see to find out who they think would best suit the role. Story of my life, huh?

But seriously, it doesn't matter much, since there's a part for all of us who turned up at the audition (all four of us), so whoever fails this will surely get another equally important role. I'd be happy to settle for a lesser one, anyway.

If, by whatever incredible circumstance, the person who's after the same role as me should be reading this, and have a rough idea of who I am, then I'd just like to say let's not have any hard feelings about this. I don't want any grudges to be held; it's just a show, after all. Whichever one of us gets it, there'll surely be plenty more opportunities in both our lives for the other to get the main lead... a tad over-dramatic a comment, I know, but just in case you're at all flustered about the whole thing.

I'm still waiting for the day when someone, somewhere, will find out who it is that's writing these things. With every new post that comes in, there's more evidence to support their case. I hope this post doesn't tip the scales...

But that's all I have to say! I might let you know who gets the part, but maybe I shouldn't in case I get discovered. Oh well!

Update: Audition's over. Who's got the parts?? The excitement/banality/indifference builds!

Update the 2nd: Whoa! Yikes! Whaa! Zoinks! Check it out, gang, now a whole assortment of other motley auditionees have decided (i.e. been forced) to participate in the auditions Part Two! Luckily I don't have to go, since I've auditioned already... but this incident certainly adds some spice to the situation, doesn't it? None of us are guaranteed parts any longer!
 

|

Brins would appreciate it if you didn't swear in your comments




<< Home

About

Brins' Profile

E-mail Brins

--------------------------------------

BROWSE CURRICULUM

• April 2004
• May 2004
• June 2004
• July 2004
• August 2004
• September 2004
• October 2004
• November 2004
• December 2004
• January 2005
• February 2005
• March 2005
• April 2005
• May 2005
• June 2005
• July 2005
• August 2005
• September 2005
• October 2005
• November 2005
• December 2005
• January 2006
• February 2006
• March 2006
• April 2006
• May 2006
• June 2006
• September 2006
• March 2007
• June 2025


--------------------------------------

For School Pupils:

• Working with UCAS - S6 University applicants

• The truth of S6 - S6

• Shock therapy - S5 and below

• Revision Planning - S3 and up

--------------------------------------

LINKS

Rob on the net - Recommended by Brins

Talk to Rob - Chat with Robonthenet's Rob!

Walton Dell - Abandoned cottage in the woods

Omnicron RPG - free, downloadable game

--------------------------------------

Philosphers
(why is this bit still here?)

• Plato

• Descartes

• Locke

• Berkeley

--------------------------------------

Challenges:

• Dr. Wily's Revenge

• Brins' Identity

• Pirate Phrase Bonanza

Hall Of Fame

*tumbleweed rolls by*

--------------------------------------

Site Feed

Comment system supplied by Haloscan

Site Meter

(Thanks also go to Air for the site meter, commenting system and customised archive)