<$BlogRSDURL$>

The Considerably Interesting Curricular Compendium

The home of Blerns & Sob

Visit Brins' friend

Monday, September 20, 2004
 

A Challenging Conclusion from Brins
ARGH! Too late, time's up! The Pirate Challenge has officially ended, much to your horror, I'm sure (judging by the face), so let's have a look at the results...

What? No winner?! Aw, rats, I guess there aren't any budding pirate pros coming here yet. Perhaps I'll have a more popular challenge later.

As I mentioned earlier, I've got a Monday-Tuesday holiday here, but I'm aware that most of you don't. I don't know whether or not this will affect my visitor count, but that doesn't really matter. What does is my life, so here we go:

I can't say anything you'd be interested in's happening at the moment; I went to that choir meeting on Friday, incidentally; horrifically organised - partly (yes, partly) due to its being directed by pupils - but at least I got a free CD containing no less than two songs!!

Also, there's a meeting regarding the school show on Wednesday, but they made the bothersome error of not telling us what time it's on. I'm sure they'll correct this mistake, but still...

That's all the main news. Let me divert your attention, meanwhile, to my good friend's website (which you can find in the links section): Rob on the net. Some sparse use of bad language, but by no means outrageous.

Stay tuned, my legions, for more challenges and school pupil essays someday.

Happy (holi)day, pals
Posted by Hello
 

|

Brins would appreciate it if you didn't swear in your comments




<< Home

About

Brins' Profile

E-mail Brins

--------------------------------------

BROWSE CURRICULUM

• April 2004
• May 2004
• June 2004
• July 2004
• August 2004
• September 2004
• October 2004
• November 2004
• December 2004
• January 2005
• February 2005
• March 2005
• April 2005
• May 2005
• June 2005
• July 2005
• August 2005
• September 2005
• October 2005
• November 2005
• December 2005
• January 2006
• February 2006
• March 2006
• April 2006
• May 2006
• June 2006
• September 2006
• March 2007
• June 2025


--------------------------------------

For School Pupils:

• Working with UCAS - S6 University applicants

• The truth of S6 - S6

• Shock therapy - S5 and below

• Revision Planning - S3 and up

--------------------------------------

LINKS

Rob on the net - Recommended by Brins

Talk to Rob - Chat with Robonthenet's Rob!

Walton Dell - Abandoned cottage in the woods

Omnicron RPG - free, downloadable game

--------------------------------------

Philosphers
(why is this bit still here?)

• Plato

• Descartes

• Locke

• Berkeley

--------------------------------------

Challenges:

• Dr. Wily's Revenge

• Brins' Identity

• Pirate Phrase Bonanza

Hall Of Fame

*tumbleweed rolls by*

--------------------------------------

Site Feed

Comment system supplied by Haloscan

Site Meter

(Thanks also go to Air for the site meter, commenting system and customised archive)