<$BlogRSDURL$>

The Considerably Interesting Curricular Compendium

The home of Blerns & Sob

Visit Brins' friend

Wednesday, July 07, 2004
 

Another post from Brins

It's been a while, and I don't have much to report. It's the Summer holidays for me now, since I'm at school, whereas you're probably working or something (if you're there). Nevertheless, as regards the school fair referred to in the previous post, there was no Sonic video, sadly. I made do with Postman Pat, Karate Kid and a packet of chocolate chip cookies for fathers day.
It's most pleasing to note that I successfully acquisited a lollipop from the wheel of fortune (the top prize!). I was sucking on it 'til the end of the fair, which was good value for 20p.
The fair's changed its tune as of late, though, with more stalls cropping up to replace the games. It seems the fair has become more corporately geared as parents come to sell their various knick-knacks, and it's nice to see the school wising up to competitive financial and business-induced changes in the modern world, but I still can't work their blinkin' water fountains.
In other news, you may expect a new member to be tacked on to the team shortly. Though I gave him express instructions not to post on the site at the moment, he may well do anyway. Not that I mind, mind you. But if he does, I'm sure he at least wouldn't swear... would he?
We'll see...
 

|

Brins would appreciate it if you didn't swear in your comments




<< Home

About

Brins' Profile

E-mail Brins

--------------------------------------

BROWSE CURRICULUM

• April 2004
• May 2004
• June 2004
• July 2004
• August 2004
• September 2004
• October 2004
• November 2004
• December 2004
• January 2005
• February 2005
• March 2005
• April 2005
• May 2005
• June 2005
• July 2005
• August 2005
• September 2005
• October 2005
• November 2005
• December 2005
• January 2006
• February 2006
• March 2006
• April 2006
• May 2006
• June 2006
• September 2006
• March 2007
• June 2025


--------------------------------------

For School Pupils:

• Working with UCAS - S6 University applicants

• The truth of S6 - S6

• Shock therapy - S5 and below

• Revision Planning - S3 and up

--------------------------------------

LINKS

Rob on the net - Recommended by Brins

Talk to Rob - Chat with Robonthenet's Rob!

Walton Dell - Abandoned cottage in the woods

Omnicron RPG - free, downloadable game

--------------------------------------

Philosphers
(why is this bit still here?)

• Plato

• Descartes

• Locke

• Berkeley

--------------------------------------

Challenges:

• Dr. Wily's Revenge

• Brins' Identity

• Pirate Phrase Bonanza

Hall Of Fame

*tumbleweed rolls by*

--------------------------------------

Site Feed

Comment system supplied by Haloscan

Site Meter

(Thanks also go to Air for the site meter, commenting system and customised archive)