<$BlogRSDURL$>

The Considerably Interesting Curricular Compendium

The home of Blerns & Sob

Visit Brins' friend

Friday, April 16, 2004
 

An informative post from Brins



It's the "BLOG"'s first day, but I'm cramming in quite a few posts to get started. Nevertheless, I thought I'd tell you that I've been making a video game recently, which I call the "School Game" (tentative title). It's a massive project, in which I'm trying to enlist as many people as possible from my school to take part. It's an epic RPG of awe-inspiring proportions, with pathos, emotion, drama, comedy, and tons of plot-twists! *Commencing advertisement*

Join Gary as he attends a seemingly normal school assembly, but suddenly blacks out and finds himself in the middle of a forest village, with absolutely no clue of what just happened! Battle with ferocious animals (like frogs) which have started becoming inexplicably aggressively upon Gary's arrival to this place! Travel with Gary across incredible landscapes as he struggles to discover where he is and how he can get back home! Help unite Gary with his friends and continue his epic quest!...

But these are just the basics! It's a huge, gynormous, collosal, incredible, thesaurus-inducing adventure with so many tides and turns that you'll get seasick from just looking at it! It's on its way!!! *Ending advertisement*

There you go. If anyone who is aware of the project reads this, you've got some inside information. But hardly any! I don't want to sound as enthusiastic as Stan Lee here, but you won't believe what we've got in store for you!


If anyone (i.e. everyone) who reads this would like to know more about the School Game, add a comment or e-mail me. I could send you pictures, or even the demo! So, that's it. [Incidentally, I feel that this would be a good time to tell you that if you would like me to change anything in/about a post, put it in your comment and I'll see what I can do. Thank you]

Goodbye, and have a nice day.
 

|

Brins would appreciate it if you didn't swear in your comments




<< Home

About

Brins' Profile

E-mail Brins

--------------------------------------

BROWSE CURRICULUM

• April 2004
• May 2004
• June 2004
• July 2004
• August 2004
• September 2004
• October 2004
• November 2004
• December 2004
• January 2005
• February 2005
• March 2005
• April 2005
• May 2005
• June 2005
• July 2005
• August 2005
• September 2005
• October 2005
• November 2005
• December 2005
• January 2006
• February 2006
• March 2006
• April 2006
• May 2006
• June 2006
• September 2006
• March 2007
• June 2025


--------------------------------------

For School Pupils:

• Working with UCAS - S6 University applicants

• The truth of S6 - S6

• Shock therapy - S5 and below

• Revision Planning - S3 and up

--------------------------------------

LINKS

Rob on the net - Recommended by Brins

Talk to Rob - Chat with Robonthenet's Rob!

Walton Dell - Abandoned cottage in the woods

Omnicron RPG - free, downloadable game

--------------------------------------

Philosphers
(why is this bit still here?)

• Plato

• Descartes

• Locke

• Berkeley

--------------------------------------

Challenges:

• Dr. Wily's Revenge

• Brins' Identity

• Pirate Phrase Bonanza

Hall Of Fame

*tumbleweed rolls by*

--------------------------------------

Site Feed

Comment system supplied by Haloscan

Site Meter

(Thanks also go to Air for the site meter, commenting system and customised archive)